MOMBOARD – GOA WITH KIDS
From: 31 Aug 2018
To: 03 Sep 2018
Time: 6:00 AM Onwards
Kids Special Breakfast Workshop With Chef Jalpa Ambani
Date: 11 Aug 2018
Time: 10:00 to 1:00 PM
Venue: 2B, Arun Society, Mahalaxmi Cross Road, Paldi, Ahmedabad
One Day Picnic for Kids between 7 Years to 14 Years at Dabhoda
Date: 11 Aug 2018
Time: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Her Expertise' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [15,Vardhmannagar society, opp. Arjun Tower, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad-380061, Gujarat]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Our website, logo,visuals and other content , created is our property and protected by copyright laws.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your privacy is important to us
Her Expertise values the privacy of its viewers/users and will not share your email address or other individual information with third party,
-When it is required by law.
-With viewers/users consent
How we collect and use info
Information you provide us directly.
We ask for certain information such as your username, real name, birthdate, address, phone number, and email address when you register for newsletter or if you correspond with us & even when you search and want details of some of our ‘Experts’. We use this information to operate, maintain and provide to you the features and functionality of the service.
Your username and if you wish to disclose it, your real name, will be published publicly.
We include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We do not share personally identifiable data of any individual.
- Our Job Posting have the sole purpose of helping women find relevant jobs. We are not seeking compentation from the job seekers for any direct/indirect favor.
- Jobseeker is requested to feed their proper details so we can forward the most suitable jobs.
- We do not assure the liability of requirters, company. You yourself is responsible to do research for that particular job.
- Requiters must have to give accurate data of present job including job profile, company details etc.
- We do not guarantee job seeker’s personal details which she provides are bound to check weather the profile is correct or not.
Giveaways and contests
-All prizes are non –transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prizes are subject to availability.
-Participants have to submit their correct email id.
-The winner will be chosen at random through random.
-The winners will be contacted by email, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
-There is only one entry per person per email.
-Her Expertise’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prizes.
-Participant who will win the prizes have to collect their prizes from our office or have to pay rs 50exta charges for home delivery.
-We reserve all rights at any time to cancel or modify or suspend the giveaway.
-We reserve the rights to disclose winner’s name & identity.
-We take our reputation and creadibility very seriously and that we only endorse products we believe in.
-By advertising your business or organization on this site, you agree that ‘Her Expertise’ will not be held liable for any inaccuracies, loss or damages to your business or organization.
-We have all rights to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertisements.
-The advertisement does not contain any material that shall violate any copyright ,trademarks or any other personal or proprietary right of any person.
Her Expertise is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Her Expertise may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2015.
-Newsletters & their content are provided only for information purposes.
-To unsubscribe our mailing list you are free at any time to click the ‘unsubscribe link’ which will appear on all email correspondence.
-Here we are not responsible for cancellation of any event.
-Authenticity of the event is subject to check by the individual.
-We do not liable for any changes in venue or cancellation of the event.
-We time by time announce the discounts which are open from different shops or service provider.
-We do not guarantee the quality of products or services of any sale.
-Cancellation of discounts or sale is subject of owner of the shop or service provider. Her Expertise is nothing to do with that.
-Date and duration of the discounts and sales are subjects to change by the service provider.
Experts and Shops
We have tried to give information of experts, their expertise and shops of Ahmedabad. Her Expertise does not warranty, guarantee or make any representations about accuracy, reliability or any other aspect of the information.
We take the security of our members very seriously. If some of our member do not want to share their address or/& mobile number, we do respect them. So we have developed a link where the user has to submit his/her mobile number or mail id to get that information. The sole purpose of doing so is to protect our members from unavoidable circumstances.
-We use different resources like newspaper, news channels link of other websites and so on.
-We do not add our personal point of view regarding that particular news.
- We do not try to evoke someone’s feelings or harm anyone by giving news.
-If our readers/viewers do have any suggestions or queries, do contact us through our email. We would appreciate that. We will soon get back to you.
Articles and Life Journey
-In this section, We have published some articles on health and laws or on any subject which are written by experts in their fields. Our sole purpose of doing so is to motivate and aware our community.
-It is possible that on some articles the views of our experts/writers may differ from our readers/viewers. But that would be our own perception of seeing that particular issue.
-If you have any problem or suggestions, please feel free to let us know by email.
- Copyright of all posts on Her Expertise rests with individual expert/writer. But we have the authority to make changes with the due permission of that particular writer/expert. Any changes will be discussed with the writer/expert before publishing.
-WE also have right to reject article which do not match our requirements.
-If we find any plagiarized work submitted by the writer/expert, we refuse all the rights to post in our website.