Back to blog - You are a Multi-Tasker, just breath and follow these easy steps
You are a Multi-Tasker, just breath and follow these easy steps
This is my first blog and I am feeling nervous. But I hope It can be useful for you people reading out there.
I choose this topic as my first blog as I know that being an entrepreneur you have to deal with many hazards, ups & downs and situations where you feel very low, Even me too. But the most important thing is, in all unwanted situation how you manage yourself being not victimized by self-degradation.
I have tried to compile all the do’s which I applied to myself which help me came out of those frustrating thoughts of feeling annoyed.
- Do what you love to – It is the most important thing. If you do not like what are you doing right know, you will not get self-satisfaction and find yourself juggle between your present job and what you actually want to do.
- Listen to yourself – Sometimes your inner voice is so sure about what you should do but we are tune into other noises and ignore to listen to ourselves.
- Respect your decisions – Always respect what you have done and what you have decided to do. If you fail in that particular decision, you have assurance that it was your own decision not other’s.
- Never give up – If you fail to execute your plan, never give up. Give yourself other chance to reach there. Life is all about keep trying.
- Spend time with people who boost your confidence – You are surrounded by so many people. Always try to spend time with those with whom you can have that rapport and who can motivate and boost your spirit. At the same time also remember that they are not there to entertain you all the time.
- Take risk – Life is all about taking risk. If you want to reach on the top or at the place where you want to be, you must have to learn to take risk.
- Stick to your plan – The thing is that we think too much. We make many plans in back of our minds. But when the time comes to execute what we have thought of we got completely driven by the thought that it would not going to work. Before jumping on the next one, give proper time to the previous one and stick to that till you don’t get that particular result.
- Always be ready to learn something new –Many of us are trapped in the illusion of ‘I know everything’. Let me tell you this is the biggest enemy which can ruin your all the plans. You should be always ready to learn which is going to useful for your business. In learning process, there is no space for, How can I do this, I am so old to learn all these, what would other say etc.
- Learn to say ‘NO’ – If you don’t wish to do something, have guts to say NO. Don’t allow others to decide what you should have to do. May be it would be difficult for you initially but at the end of the day you will find yourself happy by not doing something which you really hate to do.
- Keep distance from negative people – Some people always wanted to demoralize you. They want that you should not do that as they are not able to do that. Those people may be from your family or friends or so called well wisher, who pretend that they are the one who really think of you. But beware you must have to draw a line between you and them.
- Scrutinize your priorities – Now a days, we have to do lot of things at the same time almost like a robot. Sometimes we forget to prioritize the basic tasks and then find ourselves lost somewhere. So make a list of to do list and perform it according to your priorities.
- Spend quality time with your family – No matter how busy you are, try to spend that quality time with your family. It would energize you and after all they are the people who love you the most.
- Admire others too – I know some people who always want that others should admire them. For them it is all about them and cannot survive without listening praises of them by others. But you cannot tolerate them. Try to admire others too, it will give you pleasure of giving at least a smile to others.
- Don’t compete yourself with others – Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time. You have to wait for the right time. If you are an initiator than it would take time. Rather than being edgy and competing yourself with others, learn to improve yourself.
- Be yourself – Whatever you do, wherever you go always remember you are only one. There is no other person in this world who can be yourself. You are God’s precious gift and he has sent you with one intention and you have to do it with full of your heart. Never change yourself for the sake of others.
- Ask for assistance – Remember one thing if you not ask help from anyone, no one is going to ask you that do you need any assistance? Come on this is the simple rule, you should have to ask for assistance even from your family members. By doing this, you are not going to be less powerful. You are not a super human being, so get out of that mentality that I, myself will do everything alone.
- Be genuine – Be genuine to yourself and to others too. Try to listen to the sound of the genuine in you. Be the same person privately and publically.
- Find ‘Me-Time’ in your busy schedule – It is very necessary to find me time for yourself. You can spend this time anyhow you love to. Have a cup of coffee, groom yourself, watch your favorite TV show, spend time with friends, anything. Spending that half an hour to yourself make you energize for the rest of your work.
Publised On: Aug 01, 2015