Coptic & Buttonhole Binding Workshop
Date: 03 Mar 2017
Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Venue: pH Designs Studio 1st floor, Pratharna flats, Nr Vrajbhumi Complex, Induben Khakhravala ni gali, Girish Cold Drinks, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380009
Studio h at The W Trunk'17
From: 03 Mar 2017
To: 05 Mar 2017
Time: 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Venue: Ahmedabad Hat, Vastrapur
DIY Bottle Lamp - Make & Take Workshop
Date: 28 Jan 2017
Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Venue: pH Designs Studio, 1st Floor, Prathana Flats, Near Vrajbhumi Complex, Induben Khakhra vala, Girish Cold Drinks, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Ayurveda & Child Care
Date: 21 Jan 2017
Time: 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Venue: Double O B501 Krishna Complex, Opp. Mocha Cafe, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, India 380015
Mommies Day Out By Sanidhya Maternity & Multi-Specialty Hospital
Date: 07 Jan 2017
Time: 11 AM Onwards
Venue: Sanidhya Maternity & Multi-Specialty Hospital, 4th Floor, Orchid Centre, Opp. Safal Parisar, South Bopal Ahmedabad, India
Firm Name : Wings to Fly - The Foundation
Contact : +917567993633
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.wings2fly.org
Name of Properitor : Arpita Vyas
Education : B.Com., Diploma In Taxation & Laws
Arpita Vyas is an Indian Social Activist who leads Movement of empowerment of rural women and upbringing their standard of life by increasing the job and earning capacity. In addition to organising and encouraging grassroots movements.
she frequently conducted step change movements for making women of rural India self-efficient and confidence.
She has already contributed to the development of rural women of Ahmedabad, by the means of Suraksha Setu Ahmedabad Rural Police Department where she contributes as a consultant.
She also formed and NonProfit-Organization Wings to Fly - The Foundation which provides vocational training which enables women to self-motivate themselves and push them for glory.
MOTTO: “TO EMPOWER WOMEN TO BUILD A CORE SOLID NATION”
MISSION STATEMENT: “Empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description.” - Steve Maraboli
VISSION STATEMENT: “Empowerment of women to the level which will make them confident, strong and self-independent”
Service Provided :
Activities of Wings to Fly Foundation
- Women Empowerment through individual and group counselling.
- Opening Rehabilitation Centres for Socially and financially deprived women and give them vocational training and job work
- Sakhi Sahay project in collaboration with Ahmedabad City Police
- Health awareness programs.
- Self Defence programs.
- Help widows through social welfare department.
- Help underprivileged women through providing vocational training and job work by establishing activity centres.
- Prevention of Child labour and Save Girl Child.
- Traffic Safety campaigns for School kids.
403, Parnakunj Apartment, Opposite Central Mall, Ambavadi, Ahmedabad : 380006
- Wings To Fly The Foundation works to empower women by raising opportunities for employment and thus ensuring their monetary independence.
- Wings to Fly - The Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, head office based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (INDIA).
Wings to Fly stands for Empowering Women, Next Generation Education, Health and also promotes sports.
- Wings to Fly -The Foundation was founded in the year 2011 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat with a singular thought to develop the next generation local area.
Wings to Fly - Mission Statement: "Empowered women is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description.“
Enabling women to stand toe to toe with men.
- Working to provide better life support for females in need.
- Rehabilitated 80 females previously engaged in criminal activities.
- Adopted their children and taken educational aid to the needy.
- Providing shelters for women involved in human trafficking case.
-Providing vocational training and conducting skill development programs in Rural areas.