MOMBOARD – GOA WITH KIDS
From: 31 Aug 2018
To: 03 Sep 2018
Time: 6:00 AM Onwards
High On Life Night Marathon
Date: 23 Jun 2018
Time: 7:00 PM onwards
Venue: Rajpath Club Ahmedabad
Understanding Adolescents...Role of Parents...
Date: 17 Jun 2018
Time: 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Venue: Glamor Banquet, YMCA S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad
Firm Name : Wings to Fly - The Foundation
Contact : +917567993633
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.wings2fly.org
Name of Properitor : Arpita Vyas
Education : B.Com., Diploma In Taxation & Laws
Arpita Vyas is an Indian Social Activist who leads Movement of empowerment of rural women and upbringing their standard of life by increasing the job and earning capacity. In addition to organising and encouraging grassroots movements.
she frequently conducted step change movements for making women of rural India self-efficient and confidence.
She has already contributed to the development of rural women of Ahmedabad, by the means of Suraksha Setu Ahmedabad Rural Police Department where she contributes as a consultant.
She also formed and NonProfit-Organization Wings to Fly - The Foundation which provides vocational training which enables women to self-motivate themselves and push them for glory.
MOTTO: “TO EMPOWER WOMEN TO BUILD A CORE SOLID NATION”
MISSION STATEMENT: “Empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description.” - Steve Maraboli
VISSION STATEMENT: “Empowerment of women to the level which will make them confident, strong and self-independent”
Service Provided :
Activities of Wings to Fly Foundation
- Women Empowerment through individual and group counselling.
- Opening Rehabilitation Centres for Socially and financially deprived women and give them vocational training and job work
- Sakhi Sahay project in collaboration with Ahmedabad City Police
- Health awareness programs.
- Self Defence programs.
- Help widows through social welfare department.
- Help underprivileged women through providing vocational training and job work by establishing activity centres.
- Prevention of Child labour and Save Girl Child.
- Traffic Safety campaigns for School kids.
403, Parnakunj Apartment, Opposite Central Mall, Ambavadi, Ahmedabad : 380006
- Wings To Fly The Foundation works to empower women by raising opportunities for employment and thus ensuring their monetary independence.
- Wings to Fly - The Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, head office based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (INDIA).
Wings to Fly stands for Empowering Women, Next Generation Education, Health and also promotes sports.
- Wings to Fly -The Foundation was founded in the year 2011 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat with a singular thought to develop the next generation local area.
Wings to Fly - Mission Statement: "Empowered women is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description.“
Enabling women to stand toe to toe with men.
- Working to provide better life support for females in need.
- Rehabilitated 80 females previously engaged in criminal activities.
- Adopted their children and taken educational aid to the needy.
- Providing shelters for women involved in human trafficking case.
-Providing vocational training and conducting skill development programs in Rural areas.